DATA SECURITY STATEMENT
Owner Jan Jerzy Kolegowicz
Schwerter Str. 26
Office: +49 2331 976 82 0
Fax: +49 2331 976 82 78
Nowadays the protection of personal data is becoming increasingly important. The protection of your personal data is very important for us. We therefore comply with the requirements of data protection law and the statutory provisions. In the following we inform you about the data collection and data usage in our house.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us, we will answer your inquiries as soon as possible.
I. What personal data do we store?
We collect, store and process (hereinafter “process”) the following data:
- Company name
- First name and last name
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Data on current and completed business transactions
- Incoming and outgoing correspondence
II. Why do we process your personal data?
- Initiation and execution of contractsPersonal data are individual information about factual and / or personal circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person. This includes in part the abovementioned data collected by us, e.g. your name, telephone number, address and inventory data on purchased items, which you have provided us with.
We collect this data, e.g. to be able to process your request, to write an offer, to conclude and complete the contract.
Furthermore, we store the corresponding data after the contract has been processed, for example, to check warranty claims.As part of the purchase, third parties we use, e.x. transport company, payment intermediary or a bank that handles the transaction may receive some of your data.
- Data storageThe data given by use are stored with us. The storage takes place regularly on the EDP system held in our digital form.
- Why we do not use your dataWe strictly adhere to the requirements of data protection law. For this reason, we will of course not pass on your data to third parties who are not directly involved in the execution of the contract and contracts implementation.In particular, unless this is permitted by law we do not use your data for advertising purposes, without your separate explicit consent.We never pass your data to third parties for advertising and / or marketing purposes.
- Data deletionAs specified in the law, the deletion of personal data has to be done when this data is no longer necessary for any legal reason and do not need to be held for the execution of a contractual relationship anymore.For this reason, we are required to delete personal data at different intervals.The deletion takes place internally according to the legal requirements.
- Right to demand informationYou have the right to request information from us at any time as to which your personal data we store and where it comes from. If you wish such information, please let us know and it will be sent to you.
- If you no longer agree to the storage of your personal data, you may revoke any consent to data storage. Once we are informed about this, all data that do not need to be kept due to legal regulations, contract execution, contract processing, warranty processing and tax reasons will be deleted.
If you have any questions about privacy, please feel free to contact us.
Jan Jerzy Kolegowicz